Pages

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Fire Brigade Cup.

1.7.16

Title: Ripper Rugby

WALT: Write a recount using adjectives and verbs.

On Thursday we played ripper rugby For fire brigade cup. We played at the rugby stadium. Seddon, Jahlyle, and Panni are my friends who were on my team.

First we walked all the way from school to the rugby stadium. It was tiring. We walked with the teacher and the kids. I talked to Haki on the way.

We played 6 schools: East School, Totaro School, Kura Kaupapa primary,  Okaihau Primary, Ohaeawai and Moerewa. They were hard games. We tied one game.

I scored no tries because the rugby field that was muddy and slippery. I slipped over heaps of times and it was funny. Jahlyle scored a try.

I saw my friends and cousins. I said hello to them and we played against them. They were at different schools.

I had a tiring and fun day with everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jaydyn! what a nice recount I like that you told about your day at fire brigade cup, it's so awesome. I think you need help on how to set your things out and make sense like the last sentence. Jaydyn I think you really put your effort to this recount as you achieved in this!

    ReplyDelete